Saturday, March 4, 2017

Where the Sellers Are


My last post in January asked if you could make a million dollars doing real estate deals.

I said, “Yes you can.”

That hasn’t changed. But the timing is clearer now.

Since January I have had an assistant directly contact over 80 home sellers. Many have failed to respond to phone calls and messages. Most have said they wanted all their money in a check at closing of a sale. Some have said yes to selling on terms, only to change their minds.

Eventually deals will surface and get done. But only with consistent persistence.

Nobody said success will happen overnight.

While those sellers who have listed their homes seem like they would be eager to sell, I now have my doubts. I think the best sellers are those who haven’t yet listed their properties anywhere, and need just a small push to leave their fence-sitting position.

I’ll be shifting some of my marketing dollars to that “not yet listed” group, and I will let you know how it turns out.

In the meantime, I do have a very useful website for buyers and sellers. Check it out here Carmik Buys Houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment